Terms & Conditions
Tour members of customers are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following Terms and conditions.
Golden First Travel & Tours (M) Sdn. Bhd. and its marketing/sales agents are referred to as the “organizers”.
- The tour fare includes:
- A non-refundable and non-transferable return economy class group air ticket (excluding airport tax and fuel surcharge).
- Accommodation is based on adult twin sharing. Single or 3 persons register at the same time, the organizer will try to arrange twin sharing for the third party. If cant manage to get twin share, the clients must stay in triple or an additional single room, extra charges will be imposed.
- Child fare is based on the child as a third person, sharing either a twin or a double room with two accompanying two adults, no extra bed is provided. A surcharge applies if a child occupies half a twin or extra bed.
- All meals, sightseeing and other programs are as specified in the itinerary.
- Baggage allowance is as per the airlines’ regulations.
- No refund or price reduction will be made for the non-utilization of any items or service included in the tour fare.
- Deposit: A minimum of RM1000 (RM2000 for US & Europe Tour) or 40% of the tour fare per person, whichever is higher (non refundable), must be paid upon reservation and the balance must be paid at least 30 days prior to departure date. If not, will treated as customers wishing to withdraw themselves, deposit will be forfeited.
- Currency fluctuations: All tour fares and airport taxes are subject to currency fluctuations. All tours are guaranteed only if the reservations are accompanied by the FULL payment.
- Cancellation: There is no refund for special fare tickets. Ticketing conditions permitting, normal fare tickets are refundable, less penalty and admin fees. Tour fare paid is non-refundable.45 days before departure RM500.00 (Deposit is non refundable for promotion tour and peak season tour)
- 21 days before departure 30% of tour fare
- 14 days before departure 50% of tour fare
- 7 days before departure 100% of tour fare
* During Peak/Festive season (example: Chinese New Year), the cancellation fees will be different.
* Those who fail to notify cancellation in writing, the organizer reserve the right to forfeit even the deposit or the balance.
- Any amendment/postponement must be notified in writing 30 days before departure. If agreed by the organizers, original receipt must be submitted and altered by organizer. (Oral amendments are not accepted.)Organizer reserves the right to reject any amendment, a minimum amount of RM300 will be levied for any amendment or extension of date.
- Organizer reserve the right to charge amendment/postponement fees.
- The amendment/postponement may result in price increase without any further notice.
- After commencement of travel, no refund where full or partial shall be made, if passenger give up the arrangement provided in the programmed.
- The organizers will only provide the services of an accompanying tour manager for a group of at least 15 adults and above.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel or withdraw at anytime, all tour departures due to insufficient group size, or for any reason whatsoever. The decision on the organizers for such cancellations is final. Conclusive and no liabilities whatsover shall be incurred by the organizer for such cancellations. All monies paid towards booking fees shall be refunded in return of all receipts (No refund of visa fees if visas were obtained)
- Travel insurance: All customers are recommended to purchase comprehensive travel insurance. The organizers act as an agent and are not held liable for any claims. All claims are referred to the insurance company.
- Passport validity: All tour members must personally ensure that their passports are valid for at least 6 months from the date of return, current health certificates and relevant visas before departure and are required to keep safe their own passports while traveling aboard.
- Visa application: All customers are encouraged to process their own visa. Assistance is offered by the organizers but visa approval is not guaranteed (No refund of visa fees is refused). In so doing, the organizers cannot be held liable for any loss of passport(s) for any reason whatsoever, including negligence on the part of our employees and agents.
- The organizers act only as agents for the airlines, transportation companies and hotel contractors. Ticket vouchers and comments which are issued are subjected to those terms and contracts under which these services are provided.
- Any unforeseen cases happened which is beyond organizers control shall be at tour members risks. The organizers shall not be held liable to any person as a result of the followings:
- Inaccuracy wrong description or changes to any tour and its itinerary.
- Additional expenses due to delays or changes in any transport services, sickness, weather, death, strikes, wars, quarantine, or other causes.
- Extension of stay and flight arrangements that cannot be confirmed.
- Any damage to or loss of baggage and personal items or accidents are the responsibility of tour members or customers. Hence, tour members or customers are encouraged to purchase travel insurance.
- Deportation or refusal of entry to tour members by immigration authorities due to possession of unlawful items, improper travel documents or for behavior and activities considered as subversive by the foreign government concerned.
- Difficult and uncooperative Tour Members whose act and conduct deems to be unreasonable and detrimental to the the enjoyment, interest well being and safety of the other Tour Members and the smooth running of the Tour Members and the smooth running of the tour in general will be dealt with by the tour leader. The tour leader may require the uncooperative tour members to leave the tour and his/her decision on this respect is final and conclusive. The organizers shall not make a refund for any uncompleted part of the tour.
- Tour will operate on a sit-in- coach basic, when and where circumstances deem necessary.
- The organizers and associated agents reserves the right to alter or cancel any arrangement contained in the itineraries. No refund shall be made if the cancellation is due to unavoidable circumstances.
- The information in this brochures is correct to the best of the organizers' knowledge at the time of going to print but the organizers cannot guarantee that any item mentioned will always be available, especially where the organizers have no direct control over it.
- The organizers staff is not equipped to cater or provide for the needs of disabled/handicapped individual those with sight speech, hearing, mobility disabilities and whom suffering from any medical condition. The organizers strongly urge all intending tour members to equip themselves with all special care or needs that they may be required.
- The special tour air-tickets are based on group travel and restricted to respective airlines. It is non-endorsable, non-refundable and non-reroulable. Any alteration on the routing is at the passengers’ own risk and extra expenses. Those traveling on extra flight, definitely no change in flight schedule.
- Fuel surcharge airport taxes are subject to change without notice.
- Tour fares are based on cash basis. Payments made by credit card subject to surcharge. Payments made by cheque, must be settled 30days before departure.